Age managers work with nippers between the ages of 6 and 13, to develop their surf lifesaving and sport skills, by providing fun, safe and organised nipper activities.
To become a qualified Age Manager you must do the following:
- Complete the online SLSA Age Managers course.
- If you are 18 years or older, you must apply for a Blue Card.
You must be a current financial member of Redcliffe Peninsula Surf Life Saving Club to become an Age Manager.
How to complete the online SLS Age Managers course
Login to your Member Portal account at https://members.sls.com.au/
- When you login, check the name of the person who is the holder of the account at the top right. If that person is your partner, please log out to create a new account under your name.
- When you create your new account, you should receive an email to activate your account.
- Activate and login to your account.
- Click eLearning in the top menu
- Click red Login to eLearning button
- Click Training Library on left menu
- Go to SLS – Age Managers and click VIEW COURSES.
- Go to SLS – Age Managers and click ENROL.
- Click START at Age Managers – Part 1 and complete Part 1, 2 and 3.