To sign up for a new Nipper Family Membership, please read the follow steps BEFORE proceeding:
- The club you are joining is Redcliffe Peninsula SLSC
- You want to join ‘My family‘
- When adding personal details, add the family member who will be the primary contact first (must be 18 years old & over)
- Download the Join SLSA guide if you need help to complete the sign-up process.
PLEASE NOTE – PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP FEES
There are 2 options to pay your membership fee:
- Pay online by credit card at the completion of the Join SLSA process, or
- Pay in person – simply close the screen when you get to payment in the Join SLSA process, and pay when you attend one of the two Sign-Up days to be held at Redcliffe SLSC clubhouse (details below).
STEP 2 – Attend Sign-On Days
Sign-On Days for the 2020/21 season have been completed.
Last chance to sign on for Nippers in U6/7/8/9/10 age groups is this Sunday 13 September! We have had an incredible response to our nippers program. To ensure we deliver the best nippers program possible, while also meeting our requirement to be COVID Safe, we have decided to close new membership sign for those U6-10 age groups at midday this Sunday 13 September.
We are still accepting nippers for U11-14 age groups upon request.