Please note that the Junior Annual General Meeting of the Redcliffe Peninsula SLSC Inc, will be held at the clubhouse, Marine Parade, Redcliffe, on Sunday 7 March 2021 at 11.00am.
The primary purpose of this meeting is to elect the Junior Activities roles for the 2021-22 season.
There are over 300 nippers on the beach and just a small group of volunteers running the program. In order to ensure your nippers continue to get the most out of Nippers, we encourage you to consider nominating for one of the roles and/or to attend the meeting, so that you can have your say about how the nipper program is run.
- JA Chairperson
- JA Deputy Chairperson
- JA Secretary
- JA Deputy Secretary
- JA Training and Education Officer
- JA Team Manager (U8-U10)
- JA Team Manager (U11-U15)
- JA Stingrays Co-ordinator
- JA Registrar
- JA Deputy Registrar
- JA Water Safety Co-ordinator
- JA Canteen Co-ordinator
- JA Grill Master
- JA Uniform and Clothing Officer
- JA Deputy Uniform and Clothing Officer
- JA Gear and Equipment Steward
- JA Publicity Officer
- JA Carnival Nominations Officer
- Carnival Co-ordinator
- Club Photographer x 2
- Fundraising Co-ordinator